Monday, June 7, 2010

Word Vomit

Once you know someone you can never really un-know them. You can have years go by and move to different cities, but it doesn't lessen you feelings. Because, through it all, they are the one person who you think about in your best moments - and in your worst. And, after all this time, you still can't forget.


You know, you think you're over someone and then one night you find yourself bawling your eyes out over them. You can fake to the world with a smile, but you can't run from yourself. I'm sorry if all of this overwhelms you, but you can imagine that for me it's a thousand times worse if I don't let it all out. I'm trying... I'm really trying hard to move on. Only time can tell how long this feeling lasts.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason the song playing for at the below link for free reminds me of the feeling I read in your heart through your blog. I hope...

    http://andrewplatter.bandcamp.com/album/spotlight

    ReplyDelete