Friday, March 12, 2010

Our Place






It's where we had our first real encounter. There we were telling jokes and stories without a care in the world. How could we have known that this tiny wooden bench would support such a great relationship. You told me your past and I told you the future. We grew together and helped one another through times of sadness, of pain, but also of joy. You took my hand, but I already had my arm around you. Those crisp summer nights with a bottle of wine (or 2) were unforgettable. And those stars... I could have just as easily got lost in you. When the cold night air blew, you wrapped yourself around me and kept eachother warm. Then you kiss me softly and the world is ours for a moment. No need for words. I already know. This is more than a bench. This is our place.

No comments:

Post a Comment